Sunday, July 05, 2009

This is the first time I said NO to you. I don't know what make me have the courage to say that. These half a year you have taught me so much. If the world can stop spinning, time can stop at the point where we enjoyed each other company so much, I know I will never say this word NO to you. Now, I had no more strengths and energy to fight over things that I had wanted so much once. I am already tired, what I need is different from what I want anymore. You can't give me a shoulder to lie on, even if you can, the next moment it'll be gone. However, glad that you have entered my life, taken away my soul once, to allow me to know, how much I have loved you and wanted to cherish you before. Now that we are both leading our own lives, maybe we should be just what we were once, just simply friends. Let me just carry all the good memories along with me and discard away all the unhappy stuffs that had happened. Guy, history must not repeat itself again.

To the other, whom I am so disappointed with what we are now. Though I no longer know what we are anymore. But thanks for the effort that you have spent once. For as long as I live till now, you are the only one who really did so much for me, I had really enjoy and I will never forget those days. I know no one can ever replace the acts that you have done for me. But now, while typing these, I have come to terms that all things are never going to be the same again. You will never be back to me anymore. "DON'T MSG ME LIAO." I will take your words.

No comments: