Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today is my off day... I like my schedule for these 2 weeks, because my off days are spread nicely.

Decided to go Australia for HMDP, six weeks with one year of bond. Whenever I think of the bond, I feel that I shouldn't be going again. Confused. Alot of preparation need to be done, so many documents, some more need to go to CID to get International Clearance Letter, health checkup and many more.

After back from my leave, Monday was the day I have the mood to start to work. So messy, everything in the team that I was in is so messy.

Medication problem, drug was supposed to be omitted but no one bother to ask the team Drs to discontinue it, and some people just serve it because they don't know it need to be omitted. Worse of all, now there is a 'FUNCTIONAL NURSE', is it really helpful?

Updating family members on their relatives' condition, shouldn't the team Drs make an effort to do it, especially for those difficult family. But what have all the team Drs been doing! Two cases in less than one week in the same team, same cubicle with the same team Drs.

STO due 4 days ago, no one notice, not even the team Drs. And I have to spent 45 minutes doing the STO when some stitches have already been embedded by the healing skin.


Speechless at work nowadays, where are all the standards and quality of care that I used to see when I started working. Experience kills passion, is it true?

No comments: