Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday, went out with my Neuroscience friends... Listen to them talking about their life and work. Plenty of things flow through my mind. 'You' message me yesterday too, they asked me to reply you, but I didn't...

"It's been already 8 months. Lots of things had happened. For the past 7 years, 12th August is indeed a day that we had never spent alone, no matter how busy I'm with work, with studies or with friends, I will still find time for you. Now that I'm on leave, this leave was booked since last year Dec, it was actually because of yesterday but my love for you no longer exists and it can never be find back, no matter how much you had try and how much i try. I once tell myself, maybe just by looking at those photos, looking at the only video you make when I chose to part, I can find back the feeling, but I can't. By the way, the puzzle, that portion which is not completed, it still remain uncompleted in my room. I am finding time to complete that portion, though is less than 300 pieces, but I am just so lazy to do it, when the day I complete it, will be the day we will both have our perfect and bliss life. Those who know your existence and presence have been telling me, in order to have a perfect and bliss relationship, I can still rely on you, because knowing me is just at your fingertip, I don't need to mention much and you know what I meant but I just cannot spent my life with you anymore. Take care and I believe that you will find your happiness soon."

No comments: