Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Frustrations


For an hour ago, i have been doing a slide show using the internet. And guess what happen, the webpage got sstuck and i refresh it, it turns out a new website and i have to redo everything again. Urgh!

Tomorrow i am having lessons again. Got to finish my assignment fast. Yet i only completed less then a quarter. Feel so lazy to go to class nowadays. Maybe just that i am too tired with work.

After working for one year, dealing with different characteristics of people, collegues, clients and even some ridiculous doctors making foolish decision wasting the patient time as well as their money make me feel so tired. Things change so much in just one year. Working with the same people doesn't mean that they still have the same attitude as before. But life still have to go on. Really appreciate those people who have taught and guide me through this year.

Today is dad's birthday. Happy birthday to him! When his birthday is here, my birthday is also coming soon. I'll be a year older again. Wondering how will be celebrating my birthday again this year, it's still a mystery.....

No comments: