Thursday, October 26, 2006

Holidays


After my night shift tonight, i will be going to leave for three weeks till 19/11/2006. Finally can have a good long rest. Though don't where i will be going, what i will be doing on my leave but at least i know i don't need to work.

But i need to complete my assignment again. Always assignment. Finish one then one more. Never ending. Haiz!

Then this tupid dear is not around ask me to complete the jigsaw puzzle myself. OMG! So boring!

Last week, i had to do four nights. Know what, people say do night will lost weight, but i gain weight instead, all the tibits and sugar drinks make me gain weight or maybe i sleep too much. Not a time to think where the weight come from, but i need to lose weight in my leave. Pls don't tempt me with food, but i will still search for food myself. Hee...

Hope i have a nice night tonight!

No comments: