Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Love

Today is a brand new day and i'll be doing afternoon shift later. This morning i was waken up by the ringing tone of my handphone. My best friend, message me 25 messages at one go. Thought what was happening. She was telling me the conflict about her and her 'boyfriend'.

She knew this guy since Nov2005, has been going out, studying together and doing things like what all couple has been doing all this while without any status even as a steady girlfriend. If i am her i will leave this guy long ago! But this guy is 8 years older than her. (Though we will also grow old one day.) Majority will say age doesn't matter. But i don't agree. To me, age matters alot, the thinking, views of life and metality are all different. Thou i am her best friend, i disagreed with this relationship in the first place. Haiz.

So coming to a year, this guy told my friend that he have met someone, his collegue who went Europe to study for 2 years. That guy was interested with her. Because he feels that the girl will be able to take care of the family in future. He told my friend that. Of course, we girls won't agreed that one guy is thinking about another girl when he and my friend is together.

What this guy likes to talk about is all those stuffs, always telling my friend to be mature, think carefully and nonsenses like that, Always has he own 'big boy ideas'. So autocratic! Thank god, my dear is not like that. But see what this guy is thinking about now. Worse of all, when my friend wanted to end everything with him, he doesn't wants to let go, still insisted on being good friends because you wanted to get the both of the worlds right? OH PLEASE! My friend didn't intend to be just friends with you only.

Wondering are all guys like that. Having to ask my friend to have a mature thinking, don't you find that you are more indecisive, navie and childish in handling relationships!

PS: Laogong, u better don't be like the guy above. If not then you know. Take care in camp k!

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -

No comments: