Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thoughts


Finally i have completed my assignment and submitted it, suddenly realised that studying have been so stressful ever since i started my degree. It had been a year and i am going to complete soon, this is the second last module already. Cannot give up!!!

After our class today, me and my friend, one of my good friend ba, Chunli went shopping at bugis. Though my birthday is still two weeks away, i have already receive my birthday gift. Thanks so much for the gift and spend time shopping with me, muackz!

My deardear still in life range shooting not back yet. Already eleven plus, still have not come back. Didn't hear his voice for two days, miss him so much.

Today i do not need to work, my collegue called up to talk to me regarding her busy day. Complaining that how unreasonable her supervisior was. I am not good in consoling people. Just give her a listening ear, hope she will forget what happen today, have a good night rest and look forward tomorrow. Cheers~

No comments: