Monday, November 06, 2006

Thoughts

This is going to be a new week, the second week of my leave.

Yesterday went out with my dear, this week he only can book out one day, it's so short. Definitely not eoungh to bring me out to shop and enjoy life. Went to specs shop, dear's specs was spoilt when he was in the camp during shooting. Haha. Luckily he has a pair of extra specs. Then he bought 2 pair of specs for standby, same as my brother need so many specs for national service. Waste of money, but i am also like that so cannot blame. I also bought a pair of coloured disposable lens but paid by deardear, just to try, hope it will be comfortable.

My 3000 words, most important thing to finish due on 13th Nov, but today till now i only written 650 words. Jigsaw puzzle, no time to do if i never finish my 3000 words.

Been going out with different people last week,been watching them, and thoughts have been flowing through.


Been working for a year, what i actually learned?
I work in a line which i will see different people everyday. Some i actually learn from them. The patients i seen, the family of theirs and even my own collegues, i met have taught me different things, different views and opinions of their lives. They have lots more experience then me in life where i can learn from. Some are really successful people, not in term of wealth and fame. Being successful in terms of being contented and happy, being part of the world.

Life and death are just part and parcel that human has to go thru to make their life complete. Life isn't that difficult, give some thoughts and we will get through it.

No comments: