Thursday, November 02, 2006

Uneventful

Today is the fourth day of my leave, it's another uneventful and boring day.

This laogong of mine everyday tell me maybe will have night out but in the end never come out yet. Already four days i had been so boring. Say today will have nights out, but just receive a call from him, NO NIGHT OUT DUE TO IPPT TOMORROW. :(

Yesterday went out with jasmine to shop and eat at compass point and tampines mall. Singapore is too small for me to spent my three weeks. Haiz!

me & jaS


Heard from my collegue, another patient has pass away yesterday, peacefully. Life is just so fragile, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

My essay, 3000 words i just written 15o words. I just don't have the motivation to write it, though i know what to write, just plain lazy. Hope i will finish soon!

No comments: