Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Never ever again...

I loved you once,
When i was navie.

I loved you twice,
And i couldn't leave.

I was addicted to your love,
Yearned for your kisses,
And addicted to your touch.

But now is your touch that I’m missing,
And it will never be found.

I gave you my heart,
Hoping you would never break it.

But from the start I had a bad feeling,
Especially when you told me you couldn’t take it,
Never in my life had I been so confused.

When you looked into my eyes,
Telling me that we were through,
I cried myself to sleep at night,
Hoping that my tears would make it right.

I couldn’t see my life without you,
So I caught my last breath,
Wishing that all this wasn’t true,
But I just let my veins bleed to death.

Now all this pain will be gone,
And the memories of you will no longer bother me.

And now just before dawn,
I will no longer suffer,
Because of the love we once shared.

I plead...

No comments: