Monday, August 17, 2009

Today is the first time I went to the food court at Tampines One, never had knew that the window seat at the food court bring a nice view too. I think I grow older already, I remembered I off my mp3 when I meet my friend, but on my way to meet my other friends, I realised my mp3 is still on... OMG! Process of aging! Went to Chinatown, we walked from Bugis to Chinatown, thanks to the 2 of you who walk with me. I know is very very far. But I like the bubble tea there...

On our way back, you ask me about the future of my job, when i wanted to become a SSN, is it for me to say... Actually I had never thought of it anymore. I am numb to my job already, I cannot find back the passion that I once have, everyday I go to work I just tell myself that: As long as my patients are okay, I did my best for them, give them the best nursing care, is enought already. Even to further my studies in Masters or not, I am still in a dilema. In the past, I thought of studying till PhD but now, I want to do other things, in other line. At times, I regretted going for advanced diploma, if I don't go for that, I won't be in CGH anymore, won't be doing this job anymore...

No comments: