Monday, August 17, 2009

"Elain, your blog is too emo, are you okay?" Lots of close friends have been telling me this since so many months ago. Late at night now and I still can't sleep, listening to "说好的幸福呢" and reading my own entries in my blog. Though I have been putting in alot of entries, I have not spent time reading thru. Browsing thru the entries, alot of images, memories, all came back alive.

I was once a girl, who was a princess in his eyes. Showering me with all the love that I needed. Now I am a girl, who need to be independent. Months have past, I have not learn to be independent yet, because around me I always have my closest friends. Whenever I need someone to be beside, need someone to lie on, need someone to love me, my dearest friends will always be my my side. I am still learning to be independent, learning to stand on my own, but things aren't that easy. I may look strong on the outside but because I cannot stand people who cry in front of me, so I also have learnt not to cry in front of others anymore. Except once, that one and only time I got drunk and cried. There won't be a second time, I must not get hurt again and behave that way again. But deep inside, I know I am so much more easily hurt than anyone else...

No comments: