Friday, June 26, 2009

Just For You I...

You walk by me everyday and say hello.
Everyday you take time out to listen to me.
You talk to me, laugh with me and have fun with me.

When it ended, my whole identity is shattered.
It's like death.
What is the opposite of two?
A lonely me, a lonely you.

Well, I can talk, smile and laugh too without you.
But inside I'm hurting.
Deep down it hurts.

When I get hurt, it’s like a cut.
It will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Time goes by a lot slower when, I'm missing you.

I know pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Sadness flies away with the wings of time.
Memories are the best souvenirs.

Hoping and wishing it would make me think of you less.
But it didn't.
As all the times I could remember were, the ones when you showed me that you cared.
I didn't want to believe that you ever did.

Letting go of you is hard,
But holding on to you, whom i don't feel the same anymore is harder.
Life without you is like a broken pencil and there is no point.
Ending it is just like having the worst nightmare after the best dream.

I will not be sad for what is over.
As a best dream has always the coldest end.
The best way to mend a broken heart is time.
My heart had fought for what it wanted once.
But now my heart is having to fight to let you go.

There is nothing much sadder in this life,
than to watch you walk away.
To watch the distance between us distant,
Until there is nothing left but empty space and silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't ever give up if you still want to try.
Don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love someone if you can't let them go.
Don't say we're not right for each other, as we're not meant for anyone else.

No comments: