Thursday, June 25, 2009

First & Last

For you,

Even a wake up call now is so difficult.
I know it is because of that message. You changed. You can denied but i won't sense wrong.
Thanks for telling me that you had receive that message.

From e start, e 1st day, i know we cannot be together.
And when we know each other, you have told me you still like your ex & obviously you known mine story too.
So we know clearly that we wont be ending up together.

When we are back, we went out together for a lot of times.
Maybe we are just too close, and now we realize that we are indeed too close which we are not suppose to.
From strangers to friends.
True enough, these few weeks i always have you by my side to accompany me to go wherever i want, do whatever i want & i might not be comfortable w/o you.
From the start that we had been always going out, i know it will end also.
Seriously, I had never expect anything from you.

But now, what are we... Giving a wake up call to me from you, just to make sure i wont be late is such a difficult task.
You were never like that in the past.
You will sure say you didn't changed but ask & answer yourself truthfully.
"Have you changed?"

A lot of things have been pondering in my mind but i just don't say anything.
But actions from you these days prove me to be right.
In 10 hours time, we are going to meet. I have been thinking for a very long time, should you go alone, or should we go together...
I don't know seriously, even till this minute that i am typing this at 3am, i am still thinking.

I have not been feeling well these days, even now, i hate medication & i don't eat them at all.
I am tired, i am not comfortable at all.
There are times which i want to sleep but i just cant sleep. No matter how tired i am. I just feel like nagging to you till I'm tired & sleep.
But things are no longer the same again.

Do you know, you are hurting me real bad...

No comments: