Sunday, August 16, 2009

For you...

For my very very close friend,

You told me you were depressed, lost hope and don't wish to talk about it anymore. You cried yesterday, you were sad and heart broken... You said he knows I am unhappy but he doesn't knows you are unhappy. I told you he used the gift you gave to him but you don't feel anything anymore. But two days ago, you told me when he talked to you, you are happy and you started to miss him already.

I know you have feelings for him, not alittle but alot. I am not sure if he knows how you feel about him, but as a friend, a very close friend of yours whom I shared everything with you, I just want to tell you, don't be sad anymore. I am not good in words, not good in consoling people, I can only have a good pair of ears to hear what you want to say. Next thing I can assure you is that, we are just friends, though he may know that I am unhappy but I said before,I will not find someone who is the same occupation as me to be my guy. This is a fact in my life.

Please don't be sad because of him. I can feel and sense you are unhappy and really depressed about it just like when you can feel that I am not myself. If all these stuffs really make you unhappy, just don't remembered it anymore. Learn to be happy ba, I am trying too.

Thousands of loves for you...

No comments: